Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Eclipse Bracelet - Turquoise & Purple



ECLIPSE BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Gold" (4202)
  • SuperDuo beads "Chalk Vega"
  • 3mm druks "24kt Gold Plated"
  • 4mm druks "Opaque Turquoise Luster"
  • 4mm druks "Fiesta Hollyhock"

As you can see, my camera is working and I'm very relieved. I made today's bracelet to go with the "Belle of the Ball" earrings that I blogged about HERE. Although I rarely wear colors this bright, I do enjoy making things with them.


You can buy Deborah Roberti's "Eclipse Bracelet" pattern HERE. As I've mentioned before, it's one of my favorite bracelet patterns. It's simple to make, doesn't use any unusual beads, it's a gorgeous bracelet and very comfortable to wear. Oh, and the design offers plenty of opportunity for color variations. It looks just as nice in bright cheerful colorways like today's bracelet as it does in grungy colors like this one that I made last year:


Below you can see how well the bracelet and "Belle of the Ball" earrings go together.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these colors!!! One of the things I love most about your jewelry is the way you put the colors together. It's such a great inspiration for me! I also don't normally use such bright colors, but I can't wait to try this! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful beading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lea. I hope you're able to find all of the beads that I used.

      Delete