- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Champagne" (4204)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Champagne" (4204)
- DiamonDuo beads "Matte Gold"
- DiamonDuo beads "Pastel Burgundy"
I wanted to make some earrings to go with my "Tammy" bracelets. I searched Google and Pinterest for DiamonDuo earring patterns but didn't see anything that went well with my "Tammy" bracelet. I wanted to keep them simple and use only DiamonDuos and seed beads like I did with the bracelet. So, I came up with these diamond shaped earrings that go great with "Tammy" and they even have an accent color in the center of the motif like the bracelet has.
You can download my free "Tammy Bracelet" pattern from THIS post.
You can use either Miyuki and Toho seed beads to make these earrings. Adjustments for Toho beads are given in the pattern.
Click HERE to download the free pattern.
If you like this pattern, please consider making a voluntary donation through PayPal using the DONATE button on the right.
NOTE: I don't mind if you sell the projects that you make with my patterns, but please mention that you got the pattern from Linda's Crafty Inspirations. Please contact me for information about teaching this or any of our other patterns in a class.
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
- DiamonDuo beads "Jet Matte"
- DiamonDuo beads "Concrete Gray"
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Chocolate" (461)
- DiamonDuo beads "Turquoise Bronze"
- DiamonDuo beads "Coral Bronze"
I noticed this morning that my list of free patterns and other lists have gone missing from the right hand side of my blog. I checked the Blogger help forum and read that they are working to restore these missing "gadgets" but it will probably take a few days.