What I came up with is easy to do and the number of seed beads can be adjusted to fit different size drops. My tutorial includes the bead counts for two common sizes. The earring in the photo below is my adaptation of the "Arula Earrings" pattern, which I blogged about HERE. I've made a few more sample earrings with this drop bead added and I will blog about them later after I take photos of them.
|ARULA EARRINGS VARIATION|
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 3mm druks "Ivory Pearl Coat"
- 7x5mm drop "Transparent Champagne Luster"
Click HERE to download the Crystal Earring Drop tutorial
If you like this tutorial, please consider making a voluntary donation through PayPal using the DONATE button on the right.