Sunday, January 24, 2016

Free Beading Tutorial: Bethany Earrings

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Purple"
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"

After teasing you by blogging for several days about my "Bethany" adaptation of Beth Clark's "Beth Duo Earrings" pattern, I'm very happy to tell you that Beth has given me the okay to post my version as a free pattern. I should warn you though that there are no diagrams in the tutorial, only the instructions. That's because I had originally typed it up for my own use and I didn't need illustrations. If I have a chance sometime, I might add some illustrations to the tutorial and will update the file at that time, if I do.

Click HERE to download the free pattern.


If you like this pattern, please consider making a voluntary donation through PayPal using the DONATE button on the right.

NOTE: I don't mind if you sell the projects that you make with our patterns, but please mention that you got the pattern from Linda's Crafty Inspirations. Please contact me for information about teaching this or any of our patterns in a class.
 



  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Gilded Marble Black" (1706)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Gilded Marble Black" (1706)  
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Ivory"
  • SuperDuo beads "Crystal Gold Luster"
 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, many thanks for sharing, Linda, this is such a lovely pattern! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the wonderful patterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally made these and they're adorable! Thank you so much for the pattern. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of easy, great patterns! Thank you for sharing your time and talents!

    ReplyDelete