Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Daisy Duo Bracelet - Ivory & Turquoise

  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
  • 4mm druks "Goldenrod Picasso"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Luster Picasso"
  • SuperDuo beads "Blue Turquoise Bronze Picasso"

Here is another bracelet that I based on a photo that I saw in an Etsy shop, HERE. I will let you know as soon as I hear that the designer has this pattern available for sale.


UPDATE: There is now a pattern available for sale HERE on Etsy.





I made these matching earrings using my free "Bethany Earrings" pattern, which you can download from THIS post.




 

19 comments:

  1. I really love this combo! Wish the designer sold the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute design but it is your choice of colours that make it really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No pattern to buy?? It's so springish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both the bracelet and the earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This has been my favorite bracket so far! And funto make. All my friends need one when they saw mine. You come up with some lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth. I just made another one yesterday.

      Delete
  6. A kit would be awesome! Any chance of that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any kits for sale but Claire from Supply Emporium does. She has one in a similar colorway HERE. Perhaps you could contact her about doing a kit in this colorway. Bear in mind that you would still have to buy the pattern separately.

      Delete
    2. 😃 thank you so much for the update and information. I've really enjoyed looking at your Beautiful creations.

      Delete
  7. Hi how do you download the matching earrings on your post? I would like to learn how to make these earrings also. Thank you
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev. There is a link to the earring pattern just below the earring photo.

      Delete
  8. Hi love this set is there any way to get both?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. There are links to both patterns in my post above.

      Delete
  9. Gosh this reminds me so much of the Edelweiss flowers found in the Alpine regions of Switzerland and Austria

    ReplyDelete