Thursday, January 28, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Golden Age Bracelet - Olive


GOLDEN AGE BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Hybrid Oxidized Bronze Clay" (Y864)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Antique Bronze Gold" (225)
  • MiniDuo beads "Metallic Suede Gold"
  • 3mm druks "Metallic Suede Gold"

I came up with this color combination after I posted my sample photos back in December. I love these Toho "Oxidized Bronze Clay" seed beads. I found them at Simply Beads HERE and haven't seen them anywhere else. I wish that they came in 8/0 but they apparently only make them in 11/0 and 6/0.



Once again, I made this one with MiniDuo beads instead of SuperDuos. I also used druks instead of fire polished beads and they worked perfectly.

You can buy the "Golden Age Bracelet" pattern HERE in the Beaded Treasury Etsy shop.



 

2 comments:

  1. Linda, you made such a great bracelet and chose wonderful colors!This pattern looks great with druk beads as well! You are quite a beading explorer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iulia. I figure that it can't hurt to try different kinds of beads. I can always take it apart if they don't work well. Thanks again for such a pretty pattern.

      Delete