It's finally here! Teejay has outdone herself with this Art Nouveau style bracelet and I think you'll have fun making it. The pattern calls for two colors of 8/0 seed beads. One is the main color and the other is an accent color. It looks just as nice if you use all main color seed beads.
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Mink Bronze" (D4213)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Mink Bronze" (D4213)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Mink Bronze" (D4213)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Permanent Finish Matte Galvanized Peach Coral" (552PFF)
- SuperDuo beads "Opaque Rose Gold Topaz Luster"
- 4mm druks "Opal Rose"
I took photos of the pink one from two angles so that you can see the two motif configurations. After making this bracelet, I decided to make the purple bracelet below slightly different. I wanted the SuperDuo ends of the motifs to be in the very center of my bracelet. To do this, I had to attach my clasp to the other ends of the first and last motifs. Although the pattern doesn't explain how to this, it's very easy to switch them around. Just continue on with the bracelet from the SuperDuo end of the first motif and attach the clasp to the end with the "chains" of seed beads. You'll do steps 1-13 then skip to step 29 and continue from there as directed. Bear in mind that if you're making a different size bracelet, you might not need to switch the motifs around like I did. I wear a 6-inch bracelet which works out to have a druk in the very center and I needed a total of five druks.
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Matte Cassiopeia" (708)
- SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Pink"
- 4mm druks "Bronze"
Click HERE to download the free pattern
If you like this pattern, please consider making a voluntary donation through PayPal using the DONATE button on the right.
NOTE: I don't mind if you sell the projects that you make with our patterns, but please mention that you got the pattern from Linda's Crafty Inspirations. Please contact me for information about teaching this or any of our patterns in a class.