- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Alabaster #29434"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Bronze Gold Matte"
- Minos® par Puca® beads "Bronze Gold Matte"
As you can see, I did make a "Jolie Band" using the matte gold Arcos and Minos beads but I used 2-hole cabochons instead of Honeycomb Jewel beads. I think that the bold gold color needs an equally bold accent color like this blue. This is the only color that I have in Arcos and Minos beads and I'd like to see how this bracelet looks in some other colors. They come in a pretty pale green that I might try sometime.
Download Deborah Roberti's free "Jolie Bands" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. Red Panda has a good assortment of 2-hole cabochons HERE.