Friday, August 26, 2016

Playing with my Beads...Presa Linda with Candy Beads

"Presa Linda Bracelet" is my adaptation of Carole Ohl's "Presa Bracelet" tutorial. It's usually made with Silky beads but it also works very well with 6mm 2-hole cabochons and these 8mm 2-hole Candy beads. I only had to adjust the number of seed beads that go around the Candy beads. Five 11/0 beads fit perfectly in both of my samples. I love all three of these colorways so I will probably make them for myself. The "Chalk Lumi Green" one is my favorite.


  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Chalk Lumi Green"
  • Pinch beads "Chrome Antique Gold"


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Jet"
  • Pinch beads "Red Luster" or "Chalk Green Luster"

You'll find these 8mm Candy beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. Download the free "Presa Linda Bracelet" pattern from THIS post. Carole has "Presa Linda" kits for sale in several colorways in her Etsy shop HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Even more great ideas and colour combos - I really will have to get some 'candy'!!

    ReplyDelete