Monday, August 29, 2016

Bracelet of the Day: Bubble Bands - Chalk Lumi Green


BUBBLE BANDS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "Chalk Lumi Green"
  • 3mm druks "Bronze"
  • 4mm Czech bicones "Aquamarine Celsian"

Read yesterday's post HERE about how I tweaked this pattern a little. I made this bracelet for myself but it came out a little too long. I love it so I will re-make it and somehow tweak the motifs on the ends to shorten it.


You'll find these 8mm Candy beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. You can buy the "Bubble Bands" pattern at Around the Beading Table HERE. As far as I know, these Czech bicones are only available from Red Panda HERE.



IT'S MY BEADIVERSARY!

I almost missed it. I was looking through my beading folder on my computer yesterday and found a note that said that I started beading in August of 2012. It's been a fun four years and I've gotten to know a lot of very nice beaders from around the world.

 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats, Linda! It’s amazing how much you were able to achieve in beading in just 4 years!!! So many times I looked at your designs and at the source of your inspiration, and was really surprised how you could see the potential. Every design that you touch, results in absolutely beautiful creations. I am not into bracelets yet. After my daughter lost the very first bracelet that I made because of the clasp, I switched all my attention to earrings. Always looking forward to new earrings ideas from your blog. I’m personally really grateful to you for discovery of metallic beads. These beads really change the look of any item. Thank you for bringing to us new ideas, new beads, interesting colors and designs! Best, Raisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Raisa. If not for the internet, I probably never would have learned beading.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Linda on your Beadiversary! Thank you so much for all you do on your site to being beading and papercraft projects. You make such a big difference to us your audience.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. There's another milestone coming up soon. My blog is close to hitting 3 million pageviews since I started it in January of 2014.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations Linda. You were born to bead. :-)
    Thank you so much for sharing your talent and knowledge.I have learned so much from you and I am proud to call you a friend.I think you are a very special person

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have made a big difference in my beading life. So glad you were there and I found you. You're such a wonderful source of great ideas, inspiration and information. Congratulations, good luck and keep up the beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the bead patterns I have learned a lot from keep the great ideas coming.

    ReplyDelete