Saturday, August 13, 2016

Free Graphics - Victorian Holy Card Fix-up

Below is another pretty Victorian card that wasn't useful to me in its original condition. I removed the greeting and baby Jesus picture then got rid of the black background behind the card. I also brightened up the dull colors. These pictures are much larger than they appear here on my blog.


Here is the result:

I'm also including this version with softer pastel colors more like the original:


Below you can see how this card looks when placed on a patterned background:



Feel free to use my pictures to make greeting cards, computer desktop wallpaper, calendars or scrapbook pages, etc. but please do not sell them or post them for download.

I was just looking at the weather website this morning and it would seem that we're in for over a week of rain and no sunshine is mentioned at all until at least next Wednesday. So, I might not be able to take any beadwork photos for a while which means that I will have to blog about graphics and craft projects in the meantime. Of course I will watch for any brief appearances of the sun and snap as many photos as I can.

 

5 comments: