PRESA LINDA BRACELET VARIATION
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
- 15/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
- 8/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (81)
- 6mm 2-Hole Cabochons "Alabaster #29425"
- Pinch beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"
Here is "Presa Linda" again with 2-Hole Cabochons in another colorway. I love the dusty purple color with the dark blue hematite seed beads. The "Polychrome Orchid Aqua" Pinch beads tie the two colors together nicely. Because I used Toho seed beads, I had to use five 15/0 beads around the cabs, instead of four 11/0 beads, because they fit better.
The cabochons that I used don't have a color name so I've listed them by their color number. I got mine from Red Panda HERE. In reality, they aren't nearly as bluish-purple as they look in the photo at Red Panda. They are a slightly more pinkish purple. The finish on them is matte metallic.
"Presa Linda" is a variation of Carole Ohl's "Presa Bracelet" pattern, which you can buy HERE. "Presa Linda Bracelet" is a free pattern and you can download it from THIS post.