Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Peyote Triangle Earrings - Mulberry & Pewter


  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (4221)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Duracoat Galvanized Light Pewter" (DB1851)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Opaque Wild Mulberry Glazed Luster" (DB265)

These earrings are a little bigger than the ones that I showed you yesterday HERE. They have eight "V's" in the corners instead of six. This makes the triangles big enough to add some embellishments so I added a tiny "flower" on each one.


I made these earrings by following Sara Spoltore's video tutorial which you can watch HERE.


 

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the colors and the little "flower" in the center. Where did you get the Wild Mulberry Delicas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them in a local bead shop but you can also get them from Red Panda and Aura Crystals.

      Delete