Monday, January 23, 2017

Peyote Triangle Earrings - Blue Grey & Bronze


  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Metallic Light Bronze" (DB22L)
  • 11/0 Miyuki Delica beads "Matte Blue Grey" (DB301)

I made these earrings by following Sara Spoltore's video tutorial which you can watch HERE. These are quite tiny but you can make larger earrings by simply adding more rows. I added an outside border of metallic bronze Delicas in the extra row that you add for connecting the two triangles. They're simple but very cute.




 

3 comments:

  1. Love this pattern and the color choice I am still checking your blog everyday but we lost our son in October and I haven't felt like beading since. You do suck beautiful things. Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry to hear about your son, Ann.

      Delete
    2. I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. May his memory always be a blessing. May G-d give you the strength and energy to get through this most very difficult time in your life!! G-d's love and blessings always.

      Delete