Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas Bracelet #3 - Galadriel Bracelet

  • 15/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • DiamonDuo beads "Antique Chrome"
  • Pinch beads "Opaque Luster Picasso"
  • O-Beads "Jet Full Chrome"


Today's creation by Teejay is very delicate and pretty. I love this ivory and pewter colorway and I especially like the way the strands of seed beads go around the Pinch beads. Read about the first two Christmas bracelets from Teejay HERE and HERE.

There currently is no pattern available for this bracelet but we may create one some day.





8 comments:

  1. Yes I like the look too and wondered if it might make a nice wrap bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a pattern for this bracelet yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita. I got as far as typing up the instructions but haven't made any diagrams for the pattern. If you are interested in the text instructions, send me an email using the contact form and mention the Galadriel Bracelet. I should warn you that it has been a long time since I typed them and I don't remember if I've checked them thoroughly for mistakes yet. I had intended to make and publish the pattern and I even made several sample bracelets and photographed them.

      Delete
  3. I would like to have the written instructions for the Galadriel Bracelet..
    Thank you
    Sue Ramos
    Senor@neo.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to have the pattern for the Galadriel Bracelet please
    send to conschlr@yahoo.com
    Connie Schuler
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie. I haven't published a pattern for that bracelet yet.

      Delete
  5. Hi Linda, would be really keen to have a copy of the pattern once it is done - pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me that I never posted this pattern. I still haven't added diagrams but I will post the instructions as soon as I can.

      Delete