Wednesday, January 11, 2017

A New Look for Lucy

 
LUCY BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • Smooth SuperDuo beads "Picasso Collage Mix"
  • 8mm 2-hole Candy beads "White Travertine"
  • 4mm druks "Opaque White Picasso"

Claire from Supply Emporium on Etsy sent me a surprise goody package last week. Two of the things in the package were these Candy beads and these colorful smooth SuperDuos. The SuperDuo color mix actually contains some beads that are the same color as the Candy beads but I decided not to use of those in this bracelet. However, they gave me the idea to combine the Candy beads and SuperDuos. I had a feeling that the "Lucy Bracelet" pattern might work with these beads and I'm so glad that I was right! It's still good old Lucy but with a fresh new look.


You can download the free "Lucy Bracelet" pattern from THIS post. You can find the Candy beads at Supply Emporium HERE and the smooth SuperDuo mix, HERE. Claire doesn't have these druks in stock but I found some at Red Panda, HERE. Claire does have a few more colors of the smooth SuperDuos. To find them, do a search in her shop for "smooth outline superduo". Red Panda has them HERE.



 

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, could you please let me know where you get your magnetic clasps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. If you look over on the right side of my blog, there is a list called "WHERE TO BUY...". Magnet clasps are on the list. Bear in mind that some of the sources that I mentioned might no longer be in business.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for getting back with me, I your site and all your patterns and the other sites you connect with and refer.

      Delete