STRAIGHT AND NARROW BRACELET
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (15-457D)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (8-457D)
- 4mm fire polished beads "Alexandrite Celsian" *
- 3mm ivory pearls (Beads One)
First you build a right angle weave base with the fire polish beads, then you go up and down both sides of the bracelet adding 8/0 seed beads along the edge between each one. The final embellishment is to cross each square diagonally with two 15/0 seed beads with a pearl between them.
I have one tip for working this one. As you're adding the embellishments, watch out for the bracelet wanting to twist. Smooth out the beads whenever this starts to happen so that it will end up flat when you're finished.
The pattern is available for download HERE and it's on sale right now for $2.80.
* They used "Aqua Celsian" in the photo on the pattern and it looks very nice.