- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (15-457D)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
- 4mm bicones "Light Smoked Topaz AB" (#C29 - Beads One)
- 4mm bicones "Light Colorado AB" (#C26 - Beads One)
- 6x12mm drop beads "Champagne" (#C26 - Beads One - not available online)
LITTLE DOTS BRACELET
- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Matte Bronze" (15-2006)
- 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Bronze Antique Gold" (225)
- 3mm fire polished beads "Champagne" (Nirvana Beads)
- 4mm fire polished beads "Smoky Topaz Luster"
- 6mm fire polished beads "Champagne" (Nirvana Beads)
Click HERE if you want to see how the photo looks on their website.
I may make myself a bracelet (I've got just enough of the 6mm fire polished beads for one) and wear it a few times to see how I like it. One great thing about beadwork is that you can always take things apart and recycle the beads into something else. I will at least make myself a pair of earrings from the Little Dots motif.