Saturday, March 15, 2014

I found another one...

...on Pinterest
It's another version of the mysterious bracelet pattern that I posted about on Friday:
The beads are different but the background behind the bracelet looks like it might be the same. I'm starting to wonder if someone made this for a class or perhaps the pattern was in a beadwork magazine. Both files were uploaded to Pinterest directly from someone's computer which is why there's no link to a website. Both photos have been pinned so many times that it's impossible to tell where they originally came from.

UPDATE: Ana found the pattern HERE at jillwisemandesigns. It's her "Piazza Perline Bracelet". Whoever made the two samples above added rondelles in between the motifs and instead of the bicones for a slightly different look.

14 comments:

  1. This looks something like that pattern.

    http://www.usefuldiy.com/diy-renaissance-necklace/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have a similar look but I don't think it's quite the same. For one thing, the bicones in that one are positioned in the same way as each of the "arms" of the cross motif. In the one I'm looking for, the four larger beads in the center are positioned in between the arms. The one I'm searching for has a more distinct design/pattern to it. The one at your link is pretty much a mass of seed beads in different colors that mimic the design of the other one.

      Delete
    2. I'll keep my eye peeled for that pattern.

      Delete
  2. This one looks close:
    http://biser.info/node/386423
    If you scroll down to the comments, there are two links but not what we need exactly:
    http://s005.radikal.ru/i211/1306/7d/7d4ea11ab2f2.jpg
    http://s020.radikal.ru/i701/1306/bb/bb3a29c60a7f.jpg
    Maybe a variation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that I saw the same one yesterday and also thought it had a similar look.

      Delete
  3. I think it is this one here:
    http://shop.jillwisemandesigns.com/piazza-perline-bracelet-instructions-only/
    but the bicones were replaced by rondelles which gives it a totally different look.
    Happy beading.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely the one, Ana! How did you manage to find it? The pattern is rather pricey, isn't it? I think that the additional rondelles between the motifs are what make it so pretty. I wonder if she gives that as a variation in the tutorial.

      Delete
  4. Hi my name is ruth and these are my bracelets yes they are the pattern and its from a class I yook st a bead store any question m on facebook ruth malek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're very pretty, Ruth. I especially like the one with the blue beads.

      Delete
    2. If you visit Ruth's Pinterest board - http://www.pinterest.com/ruthmalek/jewelery-i-made/ - she has made this bracelet quite a few times in many different colors.

      Delete
  5. Word is that this is a modification on Jill Wiseman's Piazza Perline pattern.

    ReplyDelete