Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Tweaked Jeweled Bracelet

TWEAKED JEWELED BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Olive Brown" (11-457H)
  • 4mm bicones "Emerald Green" (no color info available)
  • 6mm fire polished beads "Opaque Pale Turquoise Star Dust"
Quite a while back I made some earrings with Deborah Roberti's free Jeweled Earrings pattern and wanted to make a matching bracelet. Deb did have a Jeweled Bracelet pattern for sale but I really wanted the motifs to go horizontally instead of vertically. Because of the way the motifs are made, it wasn't as simple to do this as it would seem but I managed to figure out a way to do it by using the earring instructions as a guide. I wrote down how I did it, sent my idea to Deb and she made it into a free pattern. She added her wonderful illustrations and posted on her Around the Beading Table site HERE. The earrings and bracelet also look very nice made with all fire polished beads instead of the bicones.

You can download the free Jeweled Earrings pattern HERE. Deb's original Jeweled Bracelet is also now a free pattern and you can download that one HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment