Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Trestle Bands - Mossy Green

TRESTLE BANDS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “Metallic Chocolate” (11-461)
  • 3mm druks “Gold & Smoky Topaz Luster”
  • Tila beads “Transparent Olivine Picasso”
  • SuperDuo beads “Aquamarine Dark Travertin”
I used the regular size Tila beads in this one. The Aquamarine SuperDuo beads go quite well with the Olivine Tilas. The look is a bit different than the first two that I posted here because all of the beads, except for the seed beads, are semi-transparent. Although I love the color combination of this one, the full-size Tila beads make the bracelet a little bit stiff. I prefer the Half Tilas for this pattern but they don't come in the Picasso colors, at least not yet.


The pattern is by Deborah Roberti and you can buy it HERE for $5.00.
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is not a free pattern. There is a link in my post to Deb's site where you can buy it.

      Delete