Friday, March 7, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Trestle Bands - Chalk Lazure Blue

TRESTLE BANDS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “Metallic Chocolate” (11-461)
  • SuperDuo beads “Chalk Lazure Blue”
  • Rulla beads “Chalk Lazure Blue”
  • 3mm druks “Jet Copper Picasso”
I made a bunch of samples of these in the past few days and I liked five of them well enough to make into bracelets. I'll be posting them as my "Bracelet of the Day" over the next five days. Not only did I use different color combinations, I also used the new Half Tila beads in some of them as well as Rulla beads and regular Tila beads in others.

The pattern is by Deborah Roberti and you can buy it HERE for $5.00. It's a very quick bracelet to make and a relaxing pattern to work once you get the hang of it. I had to make a small adjustment on today's bracelet because it was slightly too tight on me. Inserting a couple of extra Rulla beads on the ends did the trick.




4 comments:

  1. Love this bracelet. I've made 6 now and all different color combinations. I''m doing the wrap version and everyone loves them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have photos posted online that we can look at? I'd love to see them.

      Delete
  2. is beautifull,I love it. I want to make this in silver and crystal heiotrope

    ReplyDelete