Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Tallulah Tila Bracelet - Olive & Rose

TALLULAH TILA BRACELET
  • Tila beads “Metallic Mauve-Green Iris Matte”
  • SuperDuo beads “Crystal Pink Luster”
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki “LIght Bronze” (11-457L)  
If you recall, I posted about my sample of this bracelet on March 20th HERE. When I found the "Crystal Pink Luster" SuperDuo beads at Aria Design Studio on Etsy, I thought that they'd be perfect for making a bracelet to go with the my "Layered Tila Earrings". They are very close to the same color as the fire polished beads in the earrings. The bracelet pattern is my friend Teejay's creation. When I have a chance, I will write up a tutorial and post it here on my blog.

For my earrings, I adapted the free bracelet pattern that you can find HERE.

8 comments:

  1. Linda - do you sell your work or is it just for fun? I really love this duo btw. Thanks!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only for fun at the moment but I may sell them one day.

      Delete
  2. The bracelet is beautiful! Can the pattern (tutorial) be purchased?
    The Tallulah bracelet.
    Thank you!
    Valarie Pirtle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but with Teejay's permission, I might write up the tutorial and post it for download sometime.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful bracelet and earrings. I really hope you can share the pTtern sometime. Wonderful design. Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie. Perhaps I will sometime when I have the time.

      Delete
  4. I just sent you an message about the Tallulah Tila Bracelet pattern. I was able to find it. Sorry for the bother! Thank you so much, your patterns are an inspiration! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete