Saturday, March 15, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Skinny Bracelet II

SKINNY BRACELET II
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (11-457D)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Dark Rose Pink" (BCP-3444)
  • 3mm pearls "Ivory" (HX04/10 - Beads One)
This is one of Deborah Roberti's free bracelet tutorials. You can download it HERE. This is another pattern that I learned in the early days of my beading. As you can see, I used pearls instead of the bicones that the pattern calls for. I got the "Dark Rose Pink" fire polished beads at Beadaholique and I've never seen that color anywhere else. They're not quite red and not quite pink. To me, they have an vintage look. The pearls I used look white in the photo but they're actually slightly off-white.


Here's the bracelet in a different color:



The fire polished beads are "Copper Teal". Everything else is the same as the rose pink one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment