Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bracelet of the Day: Crystal Chain Variation

CRYSTAL CHAIN VARIATION
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Antique Silver/Nickel" (11-464A)
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Metallic Hematite" (TR-11-81/c)
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Iris Blue Milky Dark Peridot"

This is another bracelet made with Deborah Roberti's free "Crystal Chain" pattern but with only one of the motifs repeated for the whole bracelet. I added "Hematite" accent beads on this one to compliment the bits of dark blue on the fire polished beads. You can download Deb's pattern at Around the Beading Table HERE.



6 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. I'm really intrigued by the color of those crystals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were among the very first fire polished beads that I ever bought. When I saw them in the shop, I had to have them!

      Delete
  2. I used the same fire polished beads in the "Barbara" earrings in this post: http://tinyurl.com/k6enyq2

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how using those little blue seed beads makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maravillosos tus tutoriales gracias desde Málaga España

    ReplyDelete