TWEAKED JOLIE BAND
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Lila Gold Luster"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Violet Gold Luster Mix"
- Minos® par Puca® beads "Violet Gold Luster Mix"
- MiniDuo beads "Crystal Gold Luster"
Today's bracelet was the first one that I made using my tweaks of Deborah Roberti's "Jolie Bands" pattern. As soon as I saw how pretty it looked, I dug through my beads to come up with as many colorways as I could. I will be posting eight more colorways over the next week or so.
Download the free "Linda's Tweaked Jolie Band" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy. Red Panda has a good assortment of Arcos and Minos as well as 2-hole cabochons.