- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 11/0 seed beads "Ivory Ceylon" (unknown brand)
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Opaque Mix Violet Gold Luster"
- Minos® par Puca® beads "Opaque Beige Luster"
I swapped out the green Arcos beads with violet ones in this colorway that's nearly the same as Tuesday's bracelet. The other difference is that I used 11/0 ivory seed beads between the motifs instead of 2mm pearls.
I have no idea why but I had a little trouble with today's bracelet and also the one that I'll be blogging about tomorrow. The picots on both bracelets have a tendency to flip up or down and I didn't have that problem with the first three bracelets that I made. I reinforced the picots, which helped quite a bit, but they're still a little wonky. It makes no sense because I used the same beads that I used before.
You can buy the "Fina Bracelet" pattern HERE. You can get the Arcos and Minos beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy and also at Red Panda.