TWEAKED JOLIE BAND
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Alabaster #29425"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Light Green Luster"
- Minos® par Puca® beads "Light Green Luster"
- MiniDuo beads "Chalk Light Green Luster"
Who knew that mint green and purple could go so well together? I wanted to use these mint green beads but I decided that neutral colors such as silver or ivory 2-hole cabochons would look much too boring. I grabbed these purple cabochons on a whim thinking that I had nothing to lose by trying them and I'm sure glad that I did. I love this colorway very much.
Download the free "Linda's Tweaked Jolie Band" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy. Red Panda has a good assortment of Arcos and Minos as well as 2-hole cabochons.