- 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Vega Luster"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Opaque Rose Gold Mix"
- 3mm druks "Opaque Gold & Smoky Topaz Luster"
Although I'm pretty sure that they make Minos beads in this Arcos color, I don't have any so I used 3mm druks in the same color. Once again, I used 15/0 seed beads for the netting around the 2-hole cabochons.
Download Deborah Roberti's free "Jolie Bands" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy. Red Panda has a good assortment of 2-hole cabochons and also the Arcos and Minos beads.