TWEAKED JOLIE BAND
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Baby Blue Luster"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Opaque Beige Luster"
- Minos® par Puca® beads "Opaque Beige Luster"
- MiniDuo beads "Crystal Gold Bronze"
I came up with my tweaked version of Deb's pattern after making this same colorway using her original version of "Jolie Bands". You can read my other post HERE. I thought it would be fun to make one of the tweaked bracelets using the same colors and I love how the seed beads outline the ivory beads so that they show up better. Regular "Jolie" is a cute casual style bracelet. Adding the MiniDuos and a border to each motif makes it a little more dressy. Below is the original version of the bracelet in this colorway:
|Original Jolie Band|
Download Deborah Roberti's free "Linda's Tweaked Jolie Band" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy. Red Panda has a good assortment of Arcos and Minos as well as 2-hole cabochons.