TWEAKED JOLIE BAND
- 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
- 6mm 2-hole cabochons "Chalk White Teal Luster"
- Arcos® par Puca® beads "Pastel Petrol"
- Minos® par Puca® beads "Pastel Petrol"
- MiniDuo beads "Crystal Gold Bronze"
Although it's not really a new bead color, I've only started using "Pastel Petrol" recently. I think it was seeing it in person at a local bead shop that finally got me interested. Now I'm finding that it goes quite well with a variety of other colors. I especially like it with this minty green that they call "teal" for some reason. If anything, the petrol is more like a teal color and the cabochons are definitely light green.
Download Deborah Roberti's free "Linda's Tweaked Jolie Band" pattern from Around the Beading Table HERE. You can get the Arcos® par Puca® and Minos® par Puca® beads at QueenCityBead on Etsy. Red Panda has a good assortment of Arcos and Minos as well as 2-hole cabochons.