Thursday, May 30, 2019

Claudia Bracelet with Cute & Easy Earrings - Hot Pink & Silver


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • Cali beads "Full Labrador"
  • SuperDuo beads "Metalust Hot Pink"



I made this eye-popping colorway because these hot pink SuperDuos were about the only color I have that goes well with these silver Cali beads. I don't usually wear such bright colors so I assumed that I didn't have anything to wear this set with. As it turns out, I have one top that has exactly this shade of hot pink on it. There is a wide stripe near the bottom and also a thinner stripe higher up that is kind of hard to see in the photo below. In the photo the top has some brass "coins" sewn here and there on the front but I removed them shortly after buying it in a thrift shop. Because the brass bits are gone, the silver beads in the bracelet will look just fine with my top.


Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern from THIS post. You can buy Cali beads at Queen City Bead.


 

CUTE & EASY EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • SuperDuo beads "Metalust Hot Pink"
  • SuperDuo beads "Full Labrador"



I used the motif from Nunzia Scalpore's "Cute & Easy" bracelet tutorial to make these earrings. Read more about the video in THIS post. Watch the video on YouTube HERE.





5 comments:

  1. Half my wardrobe is hot pink lately. I have a lot of different beads in the hot pink Metalust finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally like pink but this is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. This isn't a color that I usually wear either but I think it's kind of fun.

      Delete
  3. Está hermosa eso colorrs

    ReplyDelete