Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Bisaneta Bracelet with Samos Beads - Turquoise & Violet


BISANETA BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • Samos® par Puca® beads "Violet Gold Ceramic"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Green Turquoise White Luster"


This time I used Samos® par Puca® beads instead of DiamonDuos or GemDuos and they work quite nicely. Once again I left off the netting like I did on the bracelet that I blogged about HERE. I also made one other change. I used 8/0 seed beads to fill the gaps between the SuperDuo motifs instead of 11/0 beads because the Samos beads are fatter than the diamond-shaped beads. I got these Samos® par Puca® beads from Queen City Bead on Etsy.

This bracelet is based on one that was designed by someone named Bisaneta and you can see her original bracelet HERE on Facebook. There is no pattern that I know of but there is a YouTube video tutorial HERE for a very similar bracelet called "Bardot".


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • Samos® par Puca® "Opaque Green Turquoise Bronze"
  • SuperDuo beads "Bronze Pale Gold"

I made the sample above first to test if Samos beads would work with this pattern.



 

2 comments: