Friday, May 24, 2019

Bethany Earrings - Purple Gold Iris Set


BETHANY EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • SuperDuo beads "Purple Gold Iris Matte"


The other day I blogged HERE about this "Claudia" bracelet and mentioned that I planned to make some earrings to go with it. As you can see, I went with the "Bethany" earrings to complete this set but it was a close call. I wanted to make sure that I used a single color for the inner flower of the earrings because that makes it easier to keep from losing my place while following the pattern. I had enough of the dark greenish SuperDuos in the iris mix to use in the centers. I got very lucky though because I only had two beads to spare after making these earrings yet I was able to get a pretty good random mix of colors to surround the green flowers. I only had to use one other greenish one on each earring.




You will find a link to download my free "Bethany Earrings" pattern HERE.

2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful set, Linda. Your use of colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete