Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Claudia Bracelet - Purple Gold Iris


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • Cali beads "Dark Gold Rainbow"
  • SuperDuo beads "Purple Gold Iris Matte"

I have made and blogged about almost twenty "Claudia" bracelets since I first created the pattern about two years ago. I thought I had pretty much every color of Cali beads that I like until I saw these in a local bead shop. Since then I have gotten one more color that I didn't have but I haven't made a bracelet with those beads yet. I only know of a few other bracelet patterns that call for Cali beads but I especially love making and wearing this one.

I plan to make a pair of matching earrings and will show you the set once I've done that. I'm not sure yet which earring pattern I will use but it will likely be either "Corundum Earrings" or "Bethany Earrings".



Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern from THIS post. You can buy Cali beads at Queen City Bead.



 

2 comments: