Sunday, June 2, 2019

Claudia Bracelet & Corundum Earrings - Raku Mix & Pewter


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • Cali beads "Green Turquoise Travertine"
  • SuperDuo beads "Raku Mix"


This "Raku" SuperDuo mix has been around for years but I only recently bought a tube of them in a local bead shop. They would be wonderful for making a "Mystery Bracelet" and I will likely do that sometime. In the meantime, I had these turquoise Cali beads that are exactly the same color as the turquoise SuperDuos in the mix so I made this "Claudia Bracelet" and a matching pair of "Corundum" earrings. I have one more "Claudia" colorway that I would like to make and then I will move on to something else.


Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern from THIS post. You can buy Kelly's earring pattern HERE in her Etsy shop or watch her YouTube tutorial HERE. You'll find a nice assortment of Cali beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE. Supply Emporium has the "Raku Mix" SuperDuos HERE.




CORUNDUM EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Raku Mix"
  • SuperDuo beads "Pearl Luster" (no longer available)





 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, this is the best version of corundum earrings!!! TFS. Best, Raisa

    ReplyDelete