Tuesday, June 18, 2019

2-Hole Herringbone Bracelet Video


Hello everyone! I don't have any beadwork to blog about today but I just found out about a YouTube video by Jill Wiseman that I know you're going to want to watch. The "Half Tila Herringbone" bracelets that I have blogged about several times are one of the most popular bracelet designs on the Internet. I don't have my own pattern for making these bracelets because there are so many already available in PDF form as well as video tutorials.

Jill shows how to do this technique with SuperDuo beads but it also works the same with Half Tila beads and many other kinds of 2-hole beads. You will find her video HERE. She also has a free illustrated PDF file HERE. You can read about the two bracelets in my photos HERE and HERE.


 

4 comments:

  1. The blue and gold is very beautiful!
    Beautiful beading pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella. What looks like pale blue is really gray.

      Delete
  2. Love your versions! I've done 5 or 6 bracelets using mini duos and superduos. I need to get some half tilas!!

    ReplyDelete