Friday, June 7, 2019

Claudia Bracelet & Bethany Earrings - Suede Green & Petrol


CLAUDIA CALI BEAD CHAIN
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Vintage Copper" (55003)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Vintage Copper" (55003)
  • Cali beads "Pastel Petrol"
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Light Green"


I'm pretty sure that I have used every Cali bead color that I have in my stash so this is probably the final "Claudia" bracelet. This time I paired the bracelet with a pair of "Bethany Earrings".

I don't currently have any other projects to blog about but I'm hoping to come up with some now and then throughout the summer. I have some birthday present beading to do but they are all bracelets and earrings that I have previously blogged about. Although I won't be posting often, I will pop in whenever I've got something to show you.

Also, thanks to all of my wonderful readers, my blog is going to hit 8 million all-time pageviews sometime in the next two weeks. I started this blog on January 28, 2014.


Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern from THIS post. You can download my free "Bethany Earrings" pattern HERE.
You'll find a nice assortment of Cali beads at Queen City Bead on Etsy HERE.



BETHANY EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Vintage Copper" (55003)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Vintage Copper" (55003)
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Light Green"
  • SuperDuo beads "Pearl Coat Steel Blue"





 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Seems like yesterday when it was 7 million. Fun to follow, fun to read. See you in the fall for some new beading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Claire. It has been a lot of fun for me too!

      Delete
  2. love the subtle blue and green colors!

    ReplyDelete