Sunday, January 13, 2019

Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet - Violet Mix


MYSTERY SUPERDUO BRACELET
  • 11/0 Toho seed beads "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • 8/0 Toho seed beads "Nickel Plated" (711)
  • SuperDuo beads "Metallic Suede Pink"
  • SuperDuo beads "Opaque Violet"
  • SuperDuo beads "Pink Luster Turquoise"
  • SuperDuo beads "Milky Amethyst"


This is another SuperDuo mix that I came up with. It has four colors this time and thankfully the colors go quite nicely with silver/nickel beads. I haven't had a chance yet to make some matching earrings but I'm thinking that I might make another pair of the "Big SuperDuo Mandala" earrings and use the colors at random this time like my first pair. I have a feeling though that I won't be able to use these Toho nickel seed beads with that pattern. I will give them a try and switch them out for Miyuki beads if they cause too much trouble.

The free tutorial for Pascale G-Mikovic's "Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet" is HERE on my blog.



 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pattern..can notfind those colors as mentiobned. Where to get?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember where I bought all of those colors but Red Panda Beads would be a good place to look.

      Delete