Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Crescent Link Bracelet - Chocolate Candy


CRESCENT LINK BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Black Bronze" (CZ55030)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Black Bronze" (CZ55030)
  • 8mm Candy beads "Alabaster Pastel Chocolate Brown"
  • Crescent beads "Matte Jet Bronze Vega"


As you can see, I tried something different this time with this pattern and I had a little fun with the name of this colorway because of it. Instead of CzechMates tile beads, I used 8mm Candy beads in a chocolate brown. They work very nicely with no tweaks to the pattern at all. They do make the bracelet come out slightly longer because they are 8mm across and the tile beads are 6mm across.


This is a free pattern by Deb Roberti and you can download it HERE at Around the Beading Table. If you need Crescent beads, I have a list of sources HERE. The only place that I know of that sells these dark copper seed beads is Red Panda. You'll find the 11/0 beads HERE and the 8/0 beads HERE. You don't need them for this bracelet but the 15/0 beads are HERE. Queen City Bead has these chocolate Candy beads HERE.


Below is a sample colorway that I've decided not to make into a bracelet. I like it well enough but I don't have anything green to wear it with.


  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8mm Candy beads "Red Luster Matte"
  • Crescent beads "Oxidized Bronze Clay"

Supply Emporium has these green (Red Luster Matte) Candy beads HERE.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I have to find some time to play with this design more! And earrings.....it makes lovely drop earrings, too.

    ReplyDelete