Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet Set - Dragon Mix


MYSTERY SUPERDUO BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Dragon Mix" (Supply Emporium)



I made this set several days ago but had to wait for some sunshine so that I could take these photos. This is the bracelet that I showed you without the clasp HERE the Sunday before Christmas. Claire sent me a blue leather slide clasp, which is the same one that comes with the bead pack that she sells HERE at Supply Emporium to make a bracelet almost like this. The difference is that the bead pack bracelet has red Picasso 8/0 seed beads instead of the 8/0 pewter beads that I used.


The photo above shows how the slide clasp looks on my wrist.



BIG SUPERDUO MANDALA EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • SuperDuo beads "Dragon Mix" (Supply Emporium)



If you buy the bead pack, you should have enough of the SuperDuos left to make these "Big SuperDuo Mandala Earrings". I think this earring design is perfect for this bracelet because there are enough SuperDuos in it to use some of every color in the Dragon mix. Note that I left off the dangles at the bottom and the chains at the top of my earrings. You can download the free earring pattern HERE on the Matubo bead site.




The free tutorial for Pascale G-Mikovic's "Mystery SuperDuo Bracelet" is HERE on my blog.




8 comments:

  1. Love this bracelet style, esp in this color combo. TFS your samples and the tutorial. Pinned this post on several boards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Michelle. I love this colorway too.

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to wish you Happy New Year and to thank you for all the work you put into this blog. I have bought many of the patterns and beads from links you have provided.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and have a happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bracelets and earrings are absolutely amazing and magical. I saw few of them and every single one is like a masterpiece. Bravo for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I can’t find the earring pattern for the Big Superduo Mandala Earrings. The link takes me to a different earring. Can you help me with this? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just tried the link above and it took me to the correct pattern. The earrings in their photo have a dangle at the bottom of them but it is the same pattern that I used.

      Delete