Sunday, January 20, 2019

Crescent Link Bracelet - Milky Amethyst & Turquoise


CRESCENT LINK BRACELET
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Light Pewter" (4221)
  • 6mm CzechMates tile beads "Milky Turquoise Pink Topaz Luster"
  • Crescent beads "Milky Amethyst Luster Iris"


This is the second of four "Crescent Link" bracelets that I have made. I like how these two bead colors go so well with each other. They both have a translucent "milky" look and the turquoise tile beads have a hint of amethyst on them.


This is a free pattern by Deb Roberti and you can download it HERE at Around the Beading Table. If you need Crescent beads, I have a list of sources HERE.


 

6 comments:

  1. Where do i buy these kind of beads? Thank you in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce. There is a link to a list of sources for Crescent beads in my post above. I don't have a source list for the CzechMates tile beads but most bead shops/sites sell them. If you're in the US, you can get them at Aura Crystals and also at Red Panda Beads. That's where I buy them.

      Delete
  2. I've made a couple of these and really love the sleek look and the lovely way the beads come together. Possibilities are endless! Thanks to you and to Deb Roberti for sharing this lovely bracelet pattern. Can't wait to see your variations on the theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was kind of surprised that I was able to come up with several colorways considering how few colors I have in Crescent beads. I have a lot of CzechMates tiles but of course most of them don't go well with my Crescent bead colors.

      Delete
  3. I am contemplating trying some other 2-holed beads with this design.....maybe bricks, honeycomb, possibilities are endless. I am a huge fan of crescent beads, because I find they make such nice "toothy" look to cabochon bezels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth. I hadn't thought of trying Honeycomb beads. I should look and see if I have any that go well with my small stash of Crescent beads.

      Delete