Monday, July 23, 2018

Corundum & Claudia Set - Turquoise & Gold


CORUNDUM EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • SuperDuo beads "Turquoise Blue Picasso"
  • Smooth SuperDuo beads "Blue Turquoise Picasso" (sample earring)
  • Smooth SuperDuo beads "Matte Gold"


I blogged HERE about this "Claudia" bracelet that I made with the smooth kind of SuperDuo beads. I thought I'd try making Kelly Dale's "Corundum Earrings" with the smooth ones to see if they would work. They do work but the earring comes out flat as you can see in my sample below. They make a cute earring but I decided to make my final pair with smooth SuperDuos in the center and regular SuperDuos around the outside.


You can buy Kelly's earring pattern HERE in her Etsy shop or watch her YouTube tutorial HERE. Download my free "Claudia Cali Bead Chain" pattern HERE.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment