Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Liz Band & SuperDuo Flower Chain Earrings - Pink & Gold


LIZ BAND
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • Smooth SuperDuo beads "Jet Red Luster"  
  • 3mm Czech pearls "Gold"


Here is another "Liz Band" made with the smooth SuperDuos in pretty spring colors. Go to THIS post to download the free "Liz Band" pattern.

You'll find these pink Superduos HERE at Supply Emporium and HERE at Red Panda. The gold pearls came from Robin's Beads in the UK. You can buy them HERE.




SUPERDUO FLOWER CHAIN EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Toho "Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • 8/0 seed beads Toho "Galvanized Starlight" (557PF)
  • Smooth SuperDuo beads "Jet Red Luster"

I wasn't sure if the smooth SuperDuos would work with my "SuperDuo Flower Chain Earrings" pattern but I thought it was worth a try. They work very nicely but I could only use eight of the smooth SuperDuos instead of ten like the pattern calls for. Below you can see one of today's earrings next to one made with regular SuperDuo beads. You can download my free earring pattern HERE.








6 comments:

  1. bride's maid worthy! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda!

    I absolutely love this style of bracelet and that you have posted the tutorial. I made one bracelet with the Mini DiamonDuos, but now I am attempting to create one using 5x8mm DiamonDuo beads and the seedbeads look so wonky - I know I don't have the count right for weaving. I was wondering if you have any tips for me or if you could suggest a seedbead count so that the seedbeads create a smooth diamond border.

    Kindly,
    Samantha

    P.S.
    Thank you so much for posting this tutorial. I was looking around the web for a while for a simple but beautiful pattern to use the DiamonDuo beads. Your tutorials are clear - especially the little pictures. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha. Although the pattern works with Mini DiamonDuos, the regular size ones are too big. The mini ones are about the same size as SuperDuos which is why they work.

      Delete
  3. Hola buenos días me encanta tu pulsera, por favor si me puedes decir paso a 0aso cómo se hace te lo agradeceria

    ReplyDelete