Sunday, February 25, 2018

Cute & Easy Earrings - Aqua & Silver


CUTE & EASY EARRINGS
  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki/Czech "Full Labrador" (27000)
  • SuperDuo beads "Full Labrador"
  • SuperDuo beads "Matte Milky Seafoam"

I used the motif from Nunzia Scalpore's bracelet tutorial to make these earrings. Read more about the video in THIS post. Watch the video on YouTube HERE. I showed you the sample earring below in my post about the video. For this final pair, I didn't add any extra seed beads on the sides and I left off the top loop.


Yesterday I made a bracelet to go with these earrings but I haven't had a chance to take photos. I will blog about the set after I take the bracelet photos.



 

4 comments:

  1. Love this color combo. Just watched the video for the bracelet. It really does look easy. Hoping to have time to make it today. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I've made a few of your items & your instructions are easy & makes my items alot easier to make. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete