Saturday, June 15, 2024

My Favorite Beading Patterns - Eclipse Bracelet


In honor of the 10th anniversary of my blog, this month I will be featuring some of my favorite bracelet and earring patterns by other beaders. With a couple of exceptions, I was careful to choose patterns that are still available. Some of them are free patterns, some are for purchase and some came from video tutorials. I will post links to my original blog posts about these patterns where you will find all the information on the beads that I used.

Today I am featuring Deborah Roberti's "Eclipse Bracelet" pattern. I think if I had to choose my absolute favorite bracelet pattern, this might be the one. You can buy Deb's pattern HERE at Around the Beading Table. I blogged about this pattern HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.








2 comments:

  1. Your lilac/turquoise coloway at the top of the page was always a favorite--so bright and happy! Thank you, Linda!

    ReplyDelete