Saturday, June 8, 2024

My Favorite Beading Patterns - Coin Bands & Coin Earrings


In honor of the 10th anniversary of my blog, this month I will be featuring some of my favorite bracelet and earring patterns by other beaders. With a couple of exceptions, I was careful to choose patterns that are still available. Some of them are free patterns, some are for purchase and some came from video tutorials. I will post links to my original blog posts about these patterns where you will find all the information on the beads that I used.

Today I am featuring "Coin Bands" and "Coin Earrings" by Deborah Roberti. You can buy her patterns HERE and HERE at Around the Beading Table. This is such a comfortable bracelet to wear and I've made it in many different colorways for myself and to give as gifts. Read my blog posts about the pattern HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.













No comments:

Post a Comment