Thursday, June 27, 2024

My Favorite Beading Patterns - Nouveau SuperDuo Chain


In honor of the 10th anniversary of my blog, I have been featuring some of my favorite bracelet and earring patterns by other beaders. With a couple of exceptions, I was careful to choose patterns that are still available. Some of them are free patterns, some are for purchase and some came from video tutorials. I will post links to my original blog posts about these patterns where you will find all the information on the beads that I used.

Today I am featuring the "Nouveau SuperDuo Chain" pattern by Cynthia Newcomer Daniel. The pattern is for sale HERE in her Etsy shop. The pattern is actually for making a necklace but I adapted it to make these bracelets. I blogged about this pattern HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment