Sunday, June 12, 2022

Winter Blossom Earring Sample


WINTER BLOSSOM EARRINGS
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Dark Bronze" (457)
  • 4mm druks "Goldenrod Picasso"
  • SuperDuo beads "Yellow Dark Travertin"

Now that life is pretty much back to normal since my husband's bicycle accident, I'd really like to get back to beading again. So, the other day I started sorting through some beading projects that I was planning to work on before all of my plans went out the window back in March. I found a few sample earrings I had made using various patterns that I probably won't make the mates to. I would like to recycle the beads by taking them apart. Before doing that, I took photos of the samples to show them to you today and in my next few posts.

I made this sample earring by following THIS free to watch "Winter Blossom Earrings" video by  JRPDesigns. She also has the pattern for sale HERE in her Etsy shop. It's a cute earring but I have so many other things that I need to work on first. I may revisit this pattern in the future.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely to see some beading from you and to hear that your life is getting back to normal after your husband's accident.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that your husband has recovered. I was thinking about you lately and wondering. I'm glad you're interested in going back to beading. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to know you husband is doing well and that you'll be able to do some beading again. This is a nice earring that reminds me of many others but has its own charm. Looking forward to seeing the other "runners up" as well.

    Are you going to be doing any of Deb Roberti's recent additions to her pattern collection? (I noticed she's got an anniversary sale running all this month and have marked my calendar to do a deep dive on her site.) I love seeing your color combos, which often completely change my initial reaction to a pattern.

    Barbara H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few of Deb's patterns that I would like to try soon.

      Delete
    2. I love Deb's patterns. Looking forward to seeing any of them you try out.
      Barbara H.

      Delete
  5. Glad to hear things are starting to get back to normal. Look forward to reading your posts again.

    ReplyDelete