Thursday, June 16, 2022

Arabesco Earrings - Three Samples


I previously blogged about Deb Roberti's "Arabesco Earrings" HERE and HERE. Although I love all three of these colorways, they don't match any of my clothes so I will take them apart and use the beads to make something else. Below are the bead lists for the earrings in the photo above from left to right.

LEFT EARRING

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Metallic Gunmetal" (451)
  • Paisley Duo beads "Polychrome Mix Berry"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Polychrome Orchid Aqua"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Transparent Amethyst Luster"


CENTER EARRING

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Duracoat Pewter" (4222)
  • Paisley Duo beads "Polychrome Plum"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Polynesian Pink Olive"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Amethyst Valentinit"


RIGHT EARRING

  • 15/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 11/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • 8/0 seed beads Miyuki "Light Bronze" (457L)
  • ZoliDuo beads "Alabaster Lila Vega"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Amethyst Luster"
  • 4mm fire polished beads "Stone Pink Luster"


You can buy Deb's "Arabesco Earrings" pattern HERE.

 

4 comments:

  1. Love all three color combos. When I love a color combo for which I have no matching clothing, I wear it with black or white, or an analogous color (orange earring with a brown top, etc.), or even a complementary or secondary color (orange earring with a blue, purple, or olive green top), depending on my mood (and the styles of both the earring and top). Adding a bracelet or ring in the same color as the earring makes it feel intentional and put together rather than haphazard or "wrong." I'd love the earring in your blue colorway with a white peasant blouse or tunic and dark blue jeans... but I really need the burgundy earring for some tops or jeans I have in mauve. LOL... I can usually justify anything beady if I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gun metal earrings are mesmerizing. <3

    ReplyDelete